Philippe sarde - the manhattan project (original motion picture soundtrack)
Ponette is a 1996 French film directed by Jacques Doillon. The film centers on four-year-old Ponette (Victoire Thivisol), who is coming to terms with the death of her ...
Laure goes to her house located in the city's red light district. Her roommate, Nelly, a goodhearted prostitute, advertises her trade from a show window. She has a baby daughter and is looking for a name for her newborn. Nelly tries to persuade her friend from leaving and an argument stars between them. Jules, Nelly's husband, intervenes and Nelly, discovering the money hidden in Laure's bag, lets her leave but insist that Jules escort her to the train station.
First ever LP reissue of this timeless masterpiece by Philippe Sarde, the most versatile and talented french film composer. Les choses de la vie, an outstanding score which offers both the wonderful « Chanson d'Hélène » and most of the musical features which appeared later in Philippe Sarde's musical career : Nostalgia, melancholy, experiment and sound discord.
- Executive - I'm Fallin' In Love
- Various - Broadway 10 Anos
- Beach Boys, The - Rock ´n´Roll To The Rescue
- Lexis - Diva / Illusion
- Scorpions - Hey You
- James Krüss / Justus Pfaue Und Peter M. Thouet - Timm Thaler I - Der Junge Der Sein Lachen Verkaufte - Das Verlorene Lachen
- Al Bano & Romina Power - T'Aimer Encore Une Fois
- Magnetics , The - Rockabilly Fools
- DJ La Monde* La Monde - Filter In
- Open City - Live Demonstrations
- Various - United Ravers Compilation Volume 04
- Manhattan Pops Orchestra, The - Music Festival Spain, Volume 2
- Ludwig van Beethoven* Beethoven·- Alban Berg Quartett - String Quartets ‧ Streichquartette ‧ Quatuors À Cordes Op. 59 No. 3 Rasumovsky & Op. 74 Harp/Harfe/Les Harpes
- Fukte / Soma - Cycle
- Easy Star All-Stars Featuring Kirsty Rock - She's Leaving Home
- Alice Cooper - Hello Hooray
- Robert Cooper - Fireworks At Noon
- Vienna Mortalis - Wiener Krem (Vienna Mortalis)
- Back To Earth - Back To Earth
- el0 / Kiko Barba & Adolfo Velayos - How Much Time Means Forever